Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lauren

It's always super exciting to work with a photographer directly, and even more nerve wrecking to work with their daughter. You see, Laurens parents own Jmark Photography, so no pressure to make sure they had as little photoshopping as possible! Luckily for me- Lauren's a knock out. So A. She didn't ruin my winning streak of gorgeous brides, and B. Easy A on this one! Lauren also has a dry sense of humor like me, and wanted to have a 50's glam look with a bird cage veil. I'm in love.

Lauren opted for Airbrush makeup for her bridal portraits and loved it so much her mom purchased an airbrush set from me and gave it to her for Christmas. I'm telling you, once you go airbrush- you never go back!

Below are some pictures of Laurens bridal portraits followed by her wedding pictures. I also had the privilege to do Laurens MOH's hair/makeup (dark hair with low bun) as well as her mother in laws hair/makeup, and moms makeup. Thanks Ladies! Y'all were a blast!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for announcement this! I'm aggravating to acquisition admonition on Accredited Degrees and this has in fact helped me in this process. burun estetiği