Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vendor Shout Out!



I'm going to show some Vendor love every Friday on my blog. Being that I have a lot of vendors that I love.. today I'll be talking about Vista West Ranch. This place is heaven y'all. <--spoken like Paula Dean.

Not only is this place rustic chic, but the owners are great. I've been to many wedding locations and either A. Have never met the owners. B. Never even was able to contact someone to get directions to the brides whereabouts C. The owners were mean (Boo! They wont be featured on here!) or D. All of the above
I have never been to VWR without seeing Cindy or Brian helping set things up and helping out the bridal/wedding family. They recently got new tables and chairs and reupholstered the chairs to be all sorts of miss matched but in an awesome way. The actual establishment is made of aged wood, has a tin roof, and beautifuly stained concrete floors.

I believe their ever so adorable Honeymoon cottege should be opening up soon as well.
Embarrasingly enough- when everyone was talking about their beautiful new beirgarten I always thought they were saying Beer Garden. Like a little nook for people to go hang out and drink beer. I know. I have no excuse for my, whatever it is you want to call it.

VWR also has a great little bridal room with a claw foot tub *drool* and a wonderfully sized vanity area that is perfect for getting ready. I really do just love this place.

So anyway- Check them out. Its a gorgeous drive. And for anyone who books with them be sure to ask me how you can get a discount on my services!

1 comment:

Shana Putnam said...

That place looks amazing!!