Monday, April 27, 2009

My dopple ganger..

After meeting Karen at her hair trial, I knew I was in love!
Karen is witty, gorgeous, sarcastic, and super smart. Just like me. Okay, minus the super smart part. But definitely the gorgeous part! Anyway- Karen was a hoot during the trial, so I was really excited to work with her on her wedding day.
Once there I got to meet her (now) step daughter and her BFF from high school. Both ladies were so cool. We all were laughing until we had tears in our eyes. Which does pose as a makeup challenge, but I was up for it.
We also got to meet Karen's sweet mom, who had her hair and makeup done as well.


I'll post more pictures when I get them. But these will have to do for now, I swiped them from her photographers blog! Thanks Schmitt Photography!










Seriously, How did I get blessed with such awesome brides?!

No comments: