Monday, July 19, 2010

Whats This Brazilian Blowout?



I hate being the last to know about something. Especially when it comes to hair stuff. So about 6 months ago when my sister asked me if I'd ever heard of Brazilian Blowouts I was mad that I had no idea what she was talking about. Then I went to the website and read about the product. And then I got certified. But I was still skeptical. I had looked up reviews and it had great reviews but all the before and after pictures looked misleading. Because lets face it. Anyone who has had their hair blow-dried and flat ironed is going to look like they have great hair. So then I read that they were offering a class in Austin I thought it would be a great opportunity to check it out and ask questions. I didn't' know if they were going to do new a live demo or not, but I had hoped to see if this thing was a scam or not.

Once I arrived to the hotel where the class was, I immediately realized that this was either a very successful scam or a big hit, because there weren't even any chairs available!

So I wont go into detail about the class and spill all the dirty secrets, but I will tell you this. I AM SOLD! They did end up doing a live demo and the girl they did it on had fine but frizzy wavy hair. Once they applied the product and flat ironed, it looked great. But then, they washed it out and then free handed the blow dry. (Meaning they didn't use a brush) and her hair was just as shiny and fabulous as it was when they flat ironed it. It was that easy!

The Brazilian Blowout has a million benefits- its ammonia free so its safe and good for your hair. You don't have to worry about wearing anything in your hair after the service. It lasts 12 weeks (if not longer depending on how you care for it). YOU CAN STILL KEEP YOUR CURL! If you're wanting frizz free hair but want to keep your gorgeous curls, no worries! This is curl friendly. But if you're wanting your hair to be straight this is great for that too! Another awesome perk is that it can actually extend the life of your color! AWESOME! Why do I feel like the Sham Wow guy?

Guys, I realize I sound like an infomercial right now. But I promise, I would not blog about something that I don't like! And I'm just super excited about this product. I am waiting for the lovely Teanna to have some time off work so she can do my hair. I promise to do before and after pictures too. And by after, I mean- air dried after! The REAL test!




If you're just as excited to try this out as I am, give me a call and we can set up an appointment for you to get a treatment done at an amazingly discounted price! I'll be happy to accommodate after hour appointments and/or come to you!

No comments: