Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hello my neglected blog...

Sigh.. I think about working on my blog almost daily. Its a lot of pressure you know to put up great pictures and then think of something interesting to say with it. Annnd.. I'm lazy. There I said it. LAY-ZEE. If I could, I'd hire someone to keep up with all of this for me. Hey.. you lookin' for a job?
No?
Well I tried.
Anyway- here are a few scattered photos from previous weddings. I will do individual intros here soon on each one. Promise.. promise to try anyway.


The following was dear Anneke's wedding. The girl is gorgeous as it is, so as always- my job was super easy. I loved her unique dress and you all know I love me some hair flowers and feathers!

We got Anneke and her bridesmaids ready in her hotel room, doing both hair and makeup, and everyone was SOOO SOO nice. It really did feel like we'd known each other forever and we just had a great time chatting and laughing. Loved them all! Peter Staats was the photographer for her wedding and was great about getting these to me. I have no excused for why it took so long!

1 comment:

Shana Putnam said...

Gorgeous job! Glad to see you on here!